Roc’s Social is an exciting and new standalone bar concept backed by the renowned Village Cinemas brand. Our goal is to enhance the customer experience by offering unique and creative food and beverage options, whether it's globally inspired menus, specially selected craft beer or the opportunity to socialize and have fun.
What does a Kitchen Team Member do at Roc’s Social?
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Kitchen Team Member to join our team and help us prepare food for our awesome customers. Your duties will include:
- Preparing and executing menu items with consistent high-quality standards.
- Maintaining a high level of food safety standards.
- Providing food and beverage service.
- Assisting with floor, ushering, and cleaning duties when required.
- Effectively communicating procedures to other team members.
- Performing other duties specified by your manager.
What are we looking for?
If you are passionate about food, love to get creative in the kitchen, and looking to enhance your Hospitality career, this could be the right role for you. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and has:
- Previous experience as a cook or kitchen team member in a similar role is desirable.
- Knowledge of stock management and control.
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment.
- Flexibility in relation to working a flexible and rotational roster.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
What we offer:
We are a fun, energetic, collaborative, and supportive team who thrive on being social and hardworking. We offer some fantastic Village discounts to satisfy your entertainment and movie addiction. Roc’s Social: The Crafty One combines the food and drinks that you love with curated events to bring you and your friends together. Come join us at the Crafty One, located at M-City Clayton upstairs near Village Cinemas.
Village Roadshow is proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant. If this sounds like the role for you, then we’d love to hear from you!